Some of you might have been unaware that while PAX Prime was going on, there was another — somewhat different — kind of convention in full swing in Atlanta. Dragon*Con is a long running multi-genre “fandom” convention and every year they play host to an insane amount of cosplayers, both professional and amateur.
In fact, in 2002 they decided to take over the streets by adding a cosplay parade as one of their main events.
Images in the video are:
- Yaya Han as Jessica Rabbit – Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
- Victorian Harley Quin – Batman
- Black Cat – Marvel Comics
- Phoenix and White Queen – Marvel Comics
- Lara Croft – Tomb Raider
- Batman – DC Comics
- Spartan Soldier and Woman – 300
- Cat Woman – Batman
Some images via: