Gamescom is in full swing Summoners! And it looks like a nice little surprise rolled out today in Germany.
From early speculation, she appears to be some sort of gravity-type mid lane champion.
And thanks to some extremely active members of the LoL community and Curse.EU, we have a general breakdown of her upcoming skills, abilities, and gameplay below! Check them out and let us know what you think.
- Abilities on maximum level gain bonus effects:
- Dark Sphere: Deals 20% bonus damage against Champions.
- Willpower : Knock an enemy in the air for a short time.
- Dispersing of the Weak: Works on a 50% wider area.
Q: Dark Sphere: 40 mana | 5s cooldown Conjures a dark sphere, dealing 70 (+16)[.55] magic damage. The sphere lasts for up to 8 seconds long and can be manipulated by Syndra’s other abilities.
W: Willpower: 60 mana | 12s cooldown First activation: Grabs a dark sphere or enemy minion.
- Second Activation: Hurls a dark sphere, or minion. Enemies struck take 80 (+19)[.6] magic damage and are slowed by 25% for 2 seconds.
E: Dispersing of the Weak: 50 mana | 14s cooldown Deals 60 (+13)[.5] magic damage and flings back opponents and dark spheres. Enemies hit by spheres are stunned for 1.5 seconds.
R: Unleashed Power: 100 Mana 100s cooldown Syndra uses all her cataclysmic might and all her dark spheres to deal 70 (9)[.2] magic damage ( at the minimum of 210 (28)[.6] to one enemy champion.
For gameplay footage straight from Gamescom, click here.
**UPDATE** Riot has officially revealed Syndra on the League of Legends website. You can catch her reveal here.