Elder Scrolls Online Food Truck Hits 11 Locations This Summer
Someone stole your sweet roll? Don’t worry, ZeniMax Online Studios has got you covered!
The Elder Scrolls Online developer announced today that it would be sending a food truck to five major conventions and six college campuses throughout the United States from March through October. A schedule for European sites is said to be in the works.
You can catch the TESO food truck at the following venues:
- SXSW 2013 – Austin, Texas (March 10)
- PAX East – Boston, Massachusetts (March 22)
- University of Massachusetts Amherst – Amherst, Massachusetts (March 29)
- Michigan State University – East Lansing, Michigan (April 12)
- University of Colorado – Boulder, Colorado (April 26)
- University of Arizona – Tucson, Arizona (May 3)
- E3 2013 – Los Angeles, California (June 12)
- Comic-Con International – San Diego, California (July 18)
- PAX Prime – Seattle, Washington (August 31)
- University of California, Los Angeles – Los Angeles, California (September 20)
- University of California, Berkeley – Berkeley, California (October 4)
If we want to really speculate, could the fact that the tours wrap up in early October point to a possible launch of the game after that date? Or maybe that’s just when they figure they’ll run out of food? Hey, these are gamers and college students we’re talking about, so let’s hope they bring about double what they expect they’ll need.
The larger question might be: Is the way to geeks’ hearts through their stomachs? Maybe. This isn’t the first time we’ve seen an Elder Scrolls food truck. I’m sure that the nords in their mead-halls used napkins, especially ones with “Skyrim” printed on them. And as the blogger writes, the promotion was effective:
OK, so maybe that’s not the perfect comparison. Just as long as they don’t serve authentic Bosmer cuisine.