1. You skip your grandma’s birthday because you have a raid.
2. You shout “Gratz” in a crowded restaurant when they ring the bell signifying ‘order up’.
3. A friend gives you a recipe and you respond with “BRB. Going to a store for mats.”
4. You own more things in game than you own in the real world.
5. Forget doing dishes, you have to decorate your in-game housing.
6. When you actually bother to do chores you wish there was a way to gain XP from them.
7. You kick your room mate out for distracting you and making your PvP group wipe.
8. You often wish you could could collect and swap out cars like you can mounts.
9. You know your cat would be a lot cooler if you could train it battle the neighbor’s dog.
10. You wish your closet were as easy to sort as your bank.
11. When you have to work the week a new expac comes out, you have someone start the login process for you so you’ll be in game by the time you get home.
12. When the servers go down you panic at the thought of actually doing anything else because “They might come back up!”
13. You send email after email to the game devs explaining to them at length why they really have to make a mobile application for specific in-game functions.