Following Blizzard’s reveal of their patch 5.2 trailer, Josh Allen, Gary Gannon and Olivia Grace talk through the trailer, as well as Gary’s interview with Blizzard Lead Quest Designer Dave Kosak. There’s also challenge mode, titans, item upgrades, and much, much more!
- Patch 5.2 ends the story of the continent of Pandaria, with the death of the Thunder King. From patch 5.3 onwards, we’ll be heading back to the old world to take the fight to the opposite faction. The crew discuss whether it’s too soon to abandon the new zone, and whether this confirms that 5.4 will be the last raid tier of the expansion?!
- We also look at Dave’s response to a tin-foil hat question about Ra-Den and the future role of the Titans in WoW lore. Could the next expansion actually be more focused on the Titans, rather than the expected return of the Burning Legion?
- And the speculation is correct! There IS a seventh sha, and he is going to show himself! Josh, Gary and the Chatroom discuss what the seventh sha could be called…
- We discuss the impact of Blizzard’s decision to remove Ra-Den from the Dungeon Journal.
- Ion Hazzikostas’ posts and Ghostcrawler’s tweets indicate that the Item Upgrade system might never return after patch 5.2. What changes could Blizzard make to make this system viable?
- We finally hear about some potential new 5-man content in Mists, as the devs discuss challenge modes being added to old instances such as Arcatraz and the Shattered Halls
- And Olivia throws her drink on herself trying to make a point about out of control shoulders, while responding to a viewer question!
And, of course, we answer your viewer questions! Send your questions in to firstname.lastname@example.org, we particularly love your video questions, and keep an eye on our facebook to submit them there!