Legendary, the World of Warcraft show, with Josh Allen, Gary Gannon and Olivia Grace, discusses all the latest news in World of Warcraft, including updates from the Patch 5.2 PTR, and further changes to the loot system coming in patch 5.2.
- A level 80 Paladin tank solos bosses in Mogushan Vaults: We discuss how the paladin went about soloing the bosses, Elegon and the Stone Guard, the stat scaling and Vengeance bug that made it possible, the nerfs his soloing caused, and why!
- Ghostcrawler talks loot changes in Patch 5.2: The loot drop rate in the current raid finder tier will be increased, allowing players to gear faster via LFR to achieve relevant item levels for the next tier. What’s more, the valor upgrade system will not be available for patch 5.2 gear, this will be reactivated in patch 5.3.
- Stormwind and Orgrimmar’s building work is finally almost complete: Stormwind and Orgrimmar have both had their front gates repaired after the damage wreaked by Deathwing. It’s only taken two years, but the Night Elf area, the Park, in Stormwind, is still a smoldering crater!
- Blizzard are borrowing ideas from Guild Wars 2 again, this time it’s jumping puzzles: GAMEBREAKER community member and streamer Squishei tipped us off about a quest that hints very heavily that there would be jumping puzzles in World of Warcraft before too long!
- Blizzard’s Cinder Kitten charity drive for Superstorm Sandy raises $2.3 million! This means that, in 21 days, Blizzard sold 230,000 Cinder Kitten pets. Great work for charity, by Blizzard and the community!
And, of course, your viewer questions answered! Send your questions in to firstname.lastname@example.org, we particularly love your video questions, and keep an eye on our facebook, twitter and google plus to submit them there!