After Gary Gannon’s week off, he, Josh Allen and Olivia Grace are back with another episode of Legendary, the World of Warcraft show, looking at patch 5.2′s PTR!!
We’ve got a lot to talk about after our short hiatus, this week we’re looking at:
- Item upgrades will be completely removed in patch 5.2, will they return for patch 5.3 or be gone for good?
- Blizzard blog about huge PvP changes coming in patch 5.2, including Tyrannical and Elite Tyrannical gear.
- Catch up mechanism for PvP gearing
- New tier of raid gear added: Thunderforged gear will be 6 item levels above normal gear, and 25-mans will have a higher chance to drop this new gear.
- A PvP Legendary is en route?!
- Blizzard finally scale players in low-level battlegrounds!
- Didn’t win a rated battleground? Don’t worry, you could still get points!
- Two of the top US guilds, Exodus and Vodka, have merged!
- And Ghostcrawler teases a new, unannounced feature on Twitter!
And, of course, we answer your viewer questions! Send your questions in to firstname.lastname@example.org, we particularly love your video questions, and keep an eye on our facebook to submit them there!