Gary Gannon, Josh Allen and Olivia Grace are back with another episode of Legendary! This week, we’re talking patch 5.2 PTR, PvPers being banned, and the WoW movie! This week’s full topics are:
- Stacking 5% damage, health and healing buff will build up on wipes in LFR to stop players leaving! This is due for patch 5.2.
- Come patch 5.2, Horde can do Alliance’s A Little Patience, and Alliance can do Horde’s Dagger in the Dark scenarios?! What next, Theramore?
- Blizzard gives current players access to old PvP gear that was previously locked behind Vanilla achievements in patch 5.2.
- The Legendary gem we talked about last week seems to have disappeared. Good thing?
- Earn reputation from doing dungeons and scenarios, just once a day. At last!
- Work orders come to Sunsong Ranch in patch 5.2. Grow some turnips for the Golden Lotus!
- Blizzard bans PvPers for win-trading. Inevitably, PvPers claim to be innocent… or guilty?!
- The Warcraft movie gets a new director, and a potential start date, and even a release date!
And, of course, we answer your viewer questions! Send your questions in to email@example.com, we particularly love your video questions, and keep an eye on our facebook to submit them there!