The war on cheesecake has begun! With Skype lines down for the evening Twitter questions abound revolving around a certain love or hate for the tasty desert, while some viewers ask more serious questions about MOBAs in eSports.
That right, you asked it… and we answer it. This week Mike Schaffnit and Josh Allen turn to Twitter to answer viewer questions and get barraged by cheesecake enthusiasts! But that’s not to say there weren’t a few real view questions this week. With the release of World of Warcraft Patch 5.2: Throne of Thunder many players feel they have been nerfed. Is this really true or are players… *cough* mages… overreacting? And the first questions of the night inquires as to the over saturation of MOBA’s in the eSports scene. Could this be a problem and what can be done to fix it?
The lines are open and the volume is up, so listen up! Caller lines open every Tuesday night at 9PST on Skype… so be sure to tune in live and let YOUR voice be heard! And, if you missed last week’s episode of After Dark, be sure to catch it here.
A complete list of questions in this week’s show follows.
- Do you think that the eSports industry is getting too saturated with MOBA style games?
- I know you guys don’t walk about class updates, but with WoW 5.2, do you think big class nerfs will affect raid group makeup?
- Who would win in a fight? Treeform Bashiok vs Dressform Schaffnit?
- If you were making an mmo, would it have the holy trinity? Would you make it player vs environment or player vs player? What other game would you try to make the like?
- Where would Nintendo be if Mario never existed and where would Apple be if Apples never existed?
- And of course… all of your cheesecake related shenanigans!!!
If you have questions for AfterDark, be sure to join the guys every Tuesday night. Or, if you can’t make it to the show, you can still send questions via twitter using the #gbafterdark hashtag.
And, if you missed last week’s episode, be sure to check it out here.