With the latest news from Sony about the Playstation 4, viewer questions flood in looking for answers on the new piece of hardware.
Mike Schaffnit and Josh Allen give their expert opinion on all of the changes that could be coming with the new generation of consoles! With Blizzard’s new partnership with Sony, could Starcraft: Ghost potentially see the light of day? Or maybe even some iteration of Starcraft 2 make it’s way to the Ninento WiiU?
The lines are open and the volume is up, so listen up! Caller lines open every Tuesday night at 9:30PST on Skype… so be sure to tune in live and let YOUR voice be heard! And, if you missed last week’s episode of After Dark, be sure to catch it here.
A complete list of questions in this week’s show follows.
- With Blizzard now exclusively working with Sony, do you see a SC: Ghost game in the future for Playstation 4?
- Eidos co-founder has said the Xbox720 won’t play used games. Will this kill them since Sony says Playstation 4 will?
- How long do you think it will be before we see virtual reality enter into gaming?
- Why is everything better in grilled cheese form?
- Why do you think traditional games that were offline, are now being forced into multiplayer despite being accessed via DRM such as Steam, Origin, or even Blizzard games?
- What do you guys think of exclusive titles for consoles? And have you ever bought a console because of one game?
- How long will it be before we have toasters that are more powerful than the Playstation 4?
- Do you think that since Blizzard announced Diablo 3 for the Playstation 4 that maybe they could put Starcraft 2 on the WiiU?
- How can I stop from dying all the time?
- In the current gaming market we have had so many ways to pay for the games, what MMO model do you think will be the one that survives?
- Bashiok asks us what things we do and don’t want to see at BlizzCon