The Elder Scrolls Online beta signups kicked off with a bang and to celebrate we were treated to a new cinematic trailer!
We also were treated to a new trailer for Starcraft 2′s Heart of the Swarm and a faithful caller asks Mike Schaffnit and Josh Allen if a government run program to trade in guns for games might work.
The lines are open and the volume is up, so listen up! Caller lines open every Tuesday night at 9PST on Skype… so be sure to tune in live and let YOUR voice be heard! And, if you missed last week’s episode of After Dark, be sure to catch it here.
A complete list of questions in this week’s show follows.
- To help solve the gun control and video game violence issue, do you think a program that traded in guns for video games would be successful?
- Do you think the attitude of MOBA based games like LoL, HoN, and Dota 2 is the reason these games aren’t at the center of the Esports scene?
- Is the item upgrade vendor being temporarily being removed because Blizzard doesn’t want people to PvP into the new raid?
- What are the chances Mists of Pandaria’s final raid will allow cross-faction raid groups?
- Would you guys agree that non-educational games still have elements that could be thought as educational?
- With the THQ brand auction underway, what brands would you like to see go to which developer?