In this week’s episode of AfterDark, one viewer asks what the guys would like covered if the World of Warcraft move were a trilogy.
We’ve all heard a lot about the World of Warcraft movie — mostly why it hasn’t been made yet. But one viewer wants to know what the guys would like to see lore-wise if the movie were made into a trilogy. Josh points out that there is so much Warcraft lore, not only in the MMO but also the original games.
Mike adds that just one character has enough story to cover a three movie arc.
Of course, the guys take other questions such as whether or not game companies listen to fans too much and what the deal with My Little Pony is. It’s all part of this very musical and potentially traumatizing episode of After Dark.
A complete list of questions in this week’s show follows.
- Do game companies listen to their fans too much? When should they say ‘no’?
- Explain the My Little Pony phenomenon.
- If the World of Warcraft movie was made into a trilogy, what three plot points would you have to make the story?
- Would community creations, IE: item creator, do anything to help D3 as a whole?
- How do you feel about PC games having a release months after their console counterparts? E.G. RE6 AC3
- Thoughts on World First Race so far? It didn’t finish in the 1st week, even excluding Ra-Den, no Lei-Shen kill.
- Which StarCraft II race should I play?
- Thoughts of the EA CEO resignation?
- Devs and players usually praise player made content. Why dont’ we see more of it?
If you have questions for AfterDark, be sure to join the guys every Tuesday night. Or, if you can’t make it to the show, you can still send questions via twitter using the #gbafterdark hashtag.
And, if you missed last week’s episode, be sure to check it out here.