Every week on Monty’s Minute: the video game industry insider show, Monty Sharma answers viewers questions about the video game industry. The show covers a wide range of video game industry topics including how to break into the industry, why video game developers make the decisions they do, differences between companies or developers and publishers.
- Is there a job for me in the game industry in analytics?
- Will doing game interface mockups impress a potential employer?
- Will an engineer with experience in kernel level software security be of value to a game company?
- What advice can you give to a UK student looking to intern in a US company?
- Will we ever see a fully hackable environment?
And as always, if you missed the previous episode of Monty’s Minute, check it out here.
Got a question you’d like to ask Monty? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org